May Digital – SMM (“May Digital”, “We” or “Us”) operates DaddyNutrition.com and may operate other websites. It is May Digital’s policy to respect your privacy regarding any information we may collect while operating our websites.
3. Information Collection.
3.1 Information That May Digital Collect. May Digital may collect information that identifies you (“Personally Identifiable Information”) when you use our Website. The types of information that we collect may include:
- Personally Identifiable Information, such as, but not limited to, your Internet Protocol (IP) addresses for logged in and for leaving comments on DaddyNutrition.com, but also, your personal information (first name, last name,postal address, email address, phone number etc..).
- Statistics about behaviou of visitors to the Website, traffic and usage information generated from your visit to the Website, including traffic data and the type of device that you use the access the Website.
- Information from third parties.
- Non Personally Identifiable Information that you provide to us but that does not identify you personally such as, but not limited to, the browser type, language preference, referring site, the date and time of each visitor request etc…any information that you may provide us when using our Website.
3.2 How We Use The Information. May Digital use and collect such information only insofar as is necessary or appropriate to fulfill the purpose of the visitor’s interaction with May Digital, and:
- To enable your access and your use of the Website,
- To analyze and monitor traffic, activities, usage related to the Website and for advertising and marketing purposes.
- To send you various messages, such as answering to your questions, demands, claims or comments, sending support and administrative messages or soliciting your feedback.
- Providing you with information about newsletter (if you have subscribed to one), services, new features etc…. keeping you up to date with what’s going on with May Digital and our products
- To prevent and investigate about any unauthorized access to the Website, fraudulent transactions, and other activities that may appear illegal.
- To personalize services, offers, advertisements, content etc…
4. Information That We May Disclose. May Digital discloses potentially personally-identifying andpersonally-identifying information only to those of its employees, contractors and affiliated organizations that (i) need to know that information in order to process it on May Digital’s behalf or to provide services available at May Digital’s websites, and (ii) that have agreed not to disclose it to others. Some of those employees, contractors and affiliated organizations may be located outside of your home country; by using May Digital’s websites, you consent to the transfer of such information to them. May Digital will not rent or sell potentially personally-identifying and personally-identifying information to anyone. Other than to its employees, contractors and affiliated organizations, as described above, May Digital discloses potentially personally-identifying and personally-identifying information only in response to a subpoena, court order or other governmental request, or when May Digital believes in good faith that disclosure is reasonably necessary to protect the property or rights of May Digital, third parties or the public at large. May Digital takes all measures reasonably necessary to protect against the unauthorized access, use, alteration or destruction of potentially personally-identifying and personally-identifying information.
7. Your Options. We provide you the ability to exercise certain controls and choices regarding our collection, use and sharing of your information. In accordance with local law, your controls and choices may include: ll. You may correct, update and delete your account information. ll. You may change your choices for subscriptions and newsletters. ll. You may choose whether or not to receive offers from us. ll. You may choose whether you received targeted advertising from us or our partners. If you are willing to submit us a question, comment, request, you can contact us at : firstname.lastname@example.org.
9. Business Transfers. If May Digital, or substantially all of its assets, were acquired, or in the unlikely event that May Digital goes out of business or enters bankruptcy, user information would be one of the assets that is transferred or acquired by a third party. You acknowledge that such transfers may occur, and that any acquirer of May Digital may continue to use your personal information as set forth in this policy.
11. Amazon Affiliate Disclosure. Daddynutrition.com is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Please feel free to bookmark and share any articles you find useful on Facebook, Twitter, and Google.