Do you have interest in Garcinia Cambogia free trial offers ?
But you have worries this could be Garcinia Cambogia scams? Are you prone to blowing all your money on weight loss products that don’t work? Do you often fall prey to online Garcinia Cambogia scams, but have no idea how to avoid them?
If this describes you, then I suggest you read this article.
I’ve gathered the best research on Garcinia Cambogia free trial offers. In this article, I’ll provide an in-depth review on pure Garcinia Cambogia bad offers.
Hopefully, you’ll gain a better understanding of how diet pill manufactures work. And, rather or not, which pure Garcinia Cambogia free trial offers is right for you. Or not.
- Read Also Our Garcinia Cambogia Full Review
Why Should You Try Garcinia Cambogia Diet Pills?
After its debut on the Dr. Oz Show in 2013, Garcinia Cambogia has rapidly gained popularity worldwide. It’s now one of the best effective and affordable weight loss supplements available in-store and online.
Garcinia Cambogia possesses a high level of Hydroxycitric Acid (HCA) which is found in the plant’srinds. HCA is the source of its incredible weight loss properties. The hydroxycitiric acid in Garcinia Cambogia blocks the absorption of fat.
It does this by preventing the formation of an enzyme called Citrate Lyase. Citrate Lyaseplays an important role in the conversion of carbohydrates into fat. To put it simply: HCA stops citrate lyase from creating stubborn fat from carbs.
To sum up, Garcinia Cambogia can block the formation of fat and curb your appetite.
What Are Garcinia Cambogia Free Trial Offers?
Marketing and selling a new weight loss supplement can be pretty difficult. There are hundreds of weight loss “miracles” that claim to work just as well – if not better- than their competitors.
With every new weight loss discovery comes a couple dozen new brands, pills, liquid drops, etc.
So, how does a diet pill manufacturer make their Garcinia Cambogia supplement standout? The answer is simple: Garcinia Cambogia free trial offers.
Garcinia Cambogia free trial offers provide customers the option to test out Garcinia Cambogia supplement before they have to purchase it full-price.
They’re like the food demos you see at Sam’s Club and Costco. Basically, they give you a little slice of pie and hope you come back for more. Free trials provide samples that can come in various forms: 14-day trials, 2-for-1 specials, or a 1 month bottle.
Unfortunately, Garcinia Cambogia free trial offers tend to have a bit of a bad reputation. This is due to the abundance of Garcinia Cambogia scams on the internet.
It’s a shame considering that some diet pill manufacturers are willing to dish out great quality Garcinia Cambogia supplements for free.
So, How Do Garcinia Cambogia Free Trial Offers Work?
Garcinia Cambogia free trial offers work in a variety of ways.
Most Garcinia Cambogia free trial offers are only available online. Typically, you start off by following a link to the Garcinia Cambogia official website.
There, they give you the option to either purchase the Garcinia Cambogia diet pills at retail price or participate in the Garcinia Cambogia free trial offer.
If you decide to do the Garcinia Cambogia free trial offer, the website will request your name, address, email address, and phone number. They’ll hold off on asking for your credit/debit card until after you submit your primary information.
After submitting your contact information, they’ll request payment for shipping and handling. Unfortunately, this is near-unavoidable. Even though it is considered a Garcinia Cambogia free trial offer, it’s not really “free”. Nothing on the internet is free.
Shipping and Handling can range from $5 to $15, depending on the company. It may look something like this:
It you’re lucky, they might add a special discount or slice the price with a bold red line.
Some websites add a timer at the top of the page that resets every 2-3 minutes.
Make sure to thoroughly read through the terms and conditions before accepting the legally-binding contract. If you don’t, they’ll tie you into a costly contract for one, or more, months.
The final step should be a confirmation email that states when the sample package should arrive. Shipping should take 2-4 weeks.
Are There Any Free Trial Garcinia Cambogia Scams?
People often think that free trial offers are just Garcinia Cambogia scams coming from sleazy con-artists living in their mother’s basement. Why not ? Indeed, Garcinia Cambogia scams are not a new concept.
But for some reason Garcinia Cambogia free trial offers seem to attract them like moths to a flame. There is hope!
If you know what to look for, and what to avoid, Garcinia Cambogia free trial offers can be worth the time. After all, who doesn’t like free things?
Are Garcinia Cambogia Free Trial Offers With Free Shipping And Handling Miracles ?
First off: Shipping and Handling. As I said before, nothing online is free. Harsh, but true…So the question is : are there Garcinia Cambogia free trial offers with free shipping ?
Garcinia Cambogia free trial offers with free shipping and handling are often wrongly used as an indicator of Garcinia Cambogia scams.
You can spend hours looking for that Garcinia Cambogia free trial offers with free shipping and handling.
This will leave you with a horrible headache, no free Garcinia Cambogia diet pills, and a whole lot of wasted time. Sometimes it’s easier to admit defeat and pay that extra $5 for the month worth of Garcinia Cambogia supplements. In the end, you still save a good $15-$20.
Also, make sure that you’re not over paying for shipping and handling. Shipping should never cost $15 when the Garcinia Cambogia diet pill cost $10.
Garcinia Cambogia Credit Card Fraud
Next up: Credit card fraud. Some Garcinia Cambogia websites offer you a free sample, but then bill you monthly until you cancel.
In the worst case scenario, they may charge for various products that you don’t want, or even receive. The best way to avoid fraud is by cancelling your subscription before it starts.
You should also keep track of how long it should take for your Garcinia Cambogia sample supplements to arrive. As I mentioned before, an estimation of arrival time should be provided when you pay for the shipping and handling.
If an estimated arrival date isn’t provided, than it’s not worth the hassle.
Always make sure that your free sample of Garcinia Cambogia diet pills are sealed when they arrive. If it seems that they’ve been opened or tampered with, then send them back.
If the company charge you wrongly for a Garcinia Cambogia free trial offers, there are two things you should do. You should post a Garcinia Cambogia review and report the website to the Federal Trade Commission at FTC.
By reporting the Garcinia Cambogia website, you can alert government officials of fraudulent webpages. By posting Garcinia Cambogia reviews, you can warn potential Garcinia Cambogia customers away before they fall prey to the same Garcinia Cambogia scams.
Make sure to check your bank account, regularly, for unauthorized charges. If you discover fraudulent charges to your account, call your credit card company immediately.
Garcinia Cambogia Official Websites
Garcinia Cambogia free trial offers begin with the diet pill manufactures and their affiliate programs. An affiliate program is a reward system that helps the manufacturer market and sale Garcinia Cambogia diet pills.
An individual joins an affiliate program with the sole purpose of making money. They do this by creating an official website that offers the manufacture’s product for affordable prices. It’s the sellers’ job to attract customers, by any means necessary.
They make money for every Garcinia Cambogia diet pills they sell on their website and can receive at least 50% of the earnings.
This is why there are so many Garcinia Cambogia scams sites online. In order to make money, website owners may write fake positive testimonials to draw customers.
They may provide Garcinia Cambogia free trial offers to get a hold of a customer’s credit card information. Then, they charge monthly fees and outrages prices for products that were never requested or received. It all ties into a manufacturer’s affiliate program and the individuals who promote it.
To help you find a trustworthy pure Garcinia Cambogia free trial offers, here is a list of credible brands:
Do Garcinia Cambogia Free Trial Offers with Free Shipping Exist?
The short answer is no. At least none that offer Garcinia Cambogia diet pills, but there are other ways to get free samples. Here are a few ways you can order Garcinia Cambogia without spending a dime:
- Local Stores: Check your local stores. Target, Wal-Mart, Costco, Walgreens, and CVS are notorious for offering free Garcinia Cambogia samples. Check in every once in a while and ask a pharmacist if pure Garcinia Cambogia supplements are on their free samples list. If not, try again later. Also, pay a visit to Wal-Mart’s website and Target’s website to see if free samples are offered there.
- Request a Sample: Sometimes all you have to do is ask. Send a letter or email to a Garcinia Cambogia manufacturer and see what they say. Maybe you’ll get lucky?
- Freebie: Search online sites such as org, freesamples.org, and latestfreestuff.com to see if they offer free bottles with no shipping fees.
Make sure to avoid the obvious Garcinia Cambogia scams that use “Rush Orders” and a tacky countdown. This is simply a cheap attempt to fluster and lure you into making a bad decision.
How to Avoid Bad Garcinia Cambogia Free Trial Offers?
Don’t Take Part To Garcinia Cambogia Free Trial Offers
One way to avoid a bad Garcinia Cambogia free trial offers is by not participating in the free trials.
Good Garcinia Cambogia Free Trial Offers Alternative : Amazon And Local Stores
If Garcinia Cambogia free trial offers don’t seem right for you, but you would still like to try the Garcinia Cambogia diet pills, then I suggest you buy them from Amazon.
On Amazon, you might not be able to receive a bottle of supplements for $5. You can still find cheap options that cost less than the full retail price. Supplements can range from $7-$50.
You can also find Garcinia Cambogia supplements in your local grocery stores such as Wal-Mart, Walgreens, and CVS. They can also range from $10-20.00.
Check The Ingredients List Carefully
Always make sure to check the ingredients list. If an ingredient list isn’t provided, then that product or website is not trustworthy.
A Minimum of 60% HCA
If you order Garcinia Cambogia diet pills, make sure to buy a bottle that provides 1,500mg/day. Supplements should contain 60% HCA which provides 900mgs of HCA/day.
Don’t Buy From The Official Website
We suggest to avoid purchasing supplements straight from the manufacturer’s Garcinia Cambogia website. It’s believed that if a supplement is only available via the manufacturer’s Garcinia Cambogia website, than it is no good.
The manufacturer may have been banned from Amazon or could not build contracts with common retail outlets.
Garcinia Cambogia Free Trial Offers Advice
If you still have your heart set on trying a Garcinia Cambogia free trial offers, than here’s some advice:
- Research the company: Do a quick Google search. See if there have been complaints or reports about frauds or Garcinia Cambogia scams. Read through their Garcinia Cambogia reviews and blog posts to get real-life testimonials.
- Terms and Conditions: Throughly read through their terms and conditions. You don’t want to get tricked into a 6-month contract.
- Look through the website: Check to see if they offer other products. If so, what do people say about those?
- Shipping and handling: how much is it? Is there a fee for return shipping? If so, then move along.
- Customer Service: Try calling their customer service hotline. Is there a wait time? If so, then how long? Wait times can be a pretty big red flag. If you called in for a refund, would you want to wait 45 minutes just to speak with a representative? The phone number for customer service may not even work.
Another easy way to learn more about pure Garcinia Cambogia is to go to the diet pills manufacturer’s Garcinia Cambogia official website and order an information packet.
You can also come up with a fake account to learn more about the company before buying g a bottle.
Can You Cancel Garcinia Cambogia Free Trial Offers?
If you decide to try Garcinia Cambogia free trial offers than be prepared to have to cancel your subscription. This should be the first thing you do right after they charge you for shipping and handling.
Hopefully, this is a clean and easy process. If not, than keep reading.
There are usually 2 reasons for canceling your Garcinia Cambogia free trial offers: to prevent further charges on your account or to get a refund. Before you even consider agreeing to Garcinia Cambogia free trial offers, you should look through their terms and conditions.
Make sure that it clearly states that you can cancel any contract free of charge. Also, check that refunds are guaranteed without a return fee for the Garcinia Cambogia supplement.
Pure garcinia free trials should provide 2 ways to cancel a subscription: via their Garcinia Cambogia official website or through customer service. Don’t bother sending an email. Always call into their customer service hotline.
I suggested before that you contact their customer service before agreeing to the free trial. This is to see how long typical wait times are.
If you did this, than you should have some idea as to how long it will take to cancel your account. The real struggle begins once you reach a customer service representative.
Customer service’s job is to convince you not to cancel your trial. They’re pretty good at this, too. Some tactics they may use includes:
- Long hold times
- Transfers: They may transfer you back and forth to “managers” and “supervisors.”
- Request for a bank statement: They may require proof that your account was charged for products you didn’t want
- Fees for return shipping and handling, or cancellation fees
- Upselling you on other related weight loss products or free trials
So How To Cancel Garcinia Cambogia Free Trial Offers ?
Of course, this is just a worst case scenario. Not all Garcinia Cambogia free trial offers are this bad. Just in-case, here’s a list of tips you can use to prepare yourself:
- Make time: Expect to be on the phone for at least an hour. Once you hang-up, you do not want to have to call back. So, clear your schedule for an hour or two, just in-case.
- Get the manager/representative’s contact information: This saves you a lot of time. Don’t let them put you on hold or transfer you until you get a phone number in-case you get disconnected. Also, this eliminates having to deal with a new representative every time you call back.
- Have your bank statement on hand: Have both a paper copy and saved pdf of your bank statement. Get to a computer.Have the pdf loaded and ready to send, if requested.
- Call your bank: If unauthorized charges keep occurring, than call your bank and ask them to block charges from this company. This might require a fee. Check with your bank beforehand.
- Consider cancelling your debit card:Now, this sounds like an extreme option, but I’ll explain why it might become necessary. If you’re like me, living from paycheck to paycheck, than you don’t have much money to spare. An unauthorized $80 charge is bad. An extra $45 overdraft fee is absolutely unacceptable. That’s a good $125. What’s even better: refunds don’t include overdraft fees. This makes me livid. If charges keep occurring, it might be time to order a new debit card. *Check with customer service to see if the card needs to be active to receive refunds.
Remember to stay diligent. Resist the temptation to fall for more “free” trial offers and samples.
Garcinia Cambogia Free Trial Offers Conclusion
In conclusion, if you decide to try a Garcinia Cambogia free trial offer, than stay safe and be careful. Make sure to read Garcinia Cambogia reviews and research the Garcinia Cambogia manufacturer before buying a bottle.
So, if you found this article to be helpful or interesting, I encourage you to write a review.
Have you lost weight using Garcinia Cambogia diet pills? Have you fallen for Garcinia Cambogia scams? Do you know any Garcinia Cambogia free trial offers that provide free shipping and handling?