Terms of Service of Daddynutrition.com
The following terms and conditions govern all use of the www.daddynutrition.com website and all content, services and products available at or through the website (taken together, the Website). The Website is owned and operated by May Digital – SMM Company (“May Digital” or “us” or “we”).
2. Medical advice disclaimer. The Website provides general information for informational purposes only. The content of the Website, including but not limited to text, graphics, images or other materials do not constitute medical advice and is not intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis, treatment or recommendations of any kind. We advise you always to seek medical attention of your doctor or other professional healthcare provider. May Digital does not recommend or endorse any specific tests, physicians, products, procedures, opinions or other information that may be contained on the Website. Also, since medical information changes constantly, the information on the Website or on the linked websites should not be considered current, complete or exhaustive, nor should you rely on such information to recommend a course of treatment for you or any other individual.
3. Responsibility of Contributors. If you post material to the Website, post links on the Website, or otherwise make (or allow any third party to make) material available by means of the Website, You are entirely responsible for the content of, and any harm resulting from, that content.
That is the case regardless of whether the Content in question constitutes text, graphics, an audio file, or computer software.
By making content available, you represent and warrant that:
- the downloading, copying and use of the content will not infringe the proprietary rights, including but not limited to the copyright, patent, trademark or trade secret rights, of any third party;
- if your employer has rights to intellectual property you create, you have either (i) received permission from your employer to post or make available the content, including but not limited to any software, or (ii) secured from your employer a waiver as to all rights in or to the content;
- you have fully complied with any third-party licenses relating to the content, and have done all things necessary to successfully pass through to end users any required terms;
- the content does not contain or install any viruses, worms, malware, Trojan horses or other harmful or destructive content;
- the content is not spam, is not machine- or randomly-generated, and does not contain unethical or unwanted commercial content designed to drive traffic to third party sites or boost the search engine rankings of third party sites, or to further unlawful acts (such as phishing) or mislead recipients as to the source of the material (such as spoofing);
- the content is not pornographic, does not contain threats or incite violence towards individuals or entities, and does not violate the privacy or publicity rights of any third party;
- you have, in the case of content that includes computer code, accurately categorized and/or described the type, nature, uses and effects of the materials, whether requested to do so by May Digital or otherwise.
4. User Content License. By submitting content to the Website for inclusion on the Website, you grant May Digital a world-wide, royalty-free, non-exclusive license, sub-licenseable, and transferable license to use, reproduce, modify, adapt, display and publish the content, including without limitation for redistributing and promoting part or all the Website in any media formats or through any media channels. If you delete content, May Digital will use reasonable efforts to remove it from the Website, but you acknowledge that caching or references to the content may not be made immediately unavailable.
5. Editorial Control. Without limiting any of the above representations or warranties, May Digital has the right (though not the obligation) to, in May Digital’s sole discretion (i) monitor and/or review all contents and materials made available to or through the Website by you, or (ii) refuse or remove any content that, in May Digital’s reasonable opinion, violates any May Digital policy or is in any way harmful or objectionable, or (ii) terminate or deny access to and use of the Website to any individual or entity for any reason, in May Digital’s sole discretion.
6. Responsibility of Website Visitors. May Digital has not reviewed, and cannot review, all of the material, including computer software and links to other websites, posted to the Website, and cannot therefore be responsible for that material’s content, use or effects. By operating the Website, May Digital does not represent or imply that it endorses the material there posted, or that it believes such material to be accurate, useful or non-harmful. You are responsible for taking precautions as necessary to protect yourself and your computer systems from viruses, worms, Trojan horses, and other harmful or destructive content. The Website may contain content that is offensive, indecent, or otherwise objectionable, as well as content containing technical inaccuracies, typographical mistakes, and other errors. The Website may also contain material that violates the privacy or publicity rights, or infringes the intellectual property and other proprietary rights, of third parties, or the downloading, copying or use of which is subject to additional terms and conditions, stated or unstated. May Digital disclaims any responsibility for any harm resulting from the use by visitors of the Website, or from any downloading by those visitors of content there posted.
7. Content Posted on Other Websites. We have not reviewed, and cannot review, all of the material, including computer software, made available through the websites and webpages to which www.daddynutrition.com links, and that link to www.daddynutrition.com. May Digital does not have any control over those non-May Digital websites and webpages, and is not responsible for their contents or their use. By linking to a non-May Digital website or webpage, May Digital does not represent or imply that it endorses such website or webpage. You are responsible for taking precautions as necessary to protect yourself and your computer systems from viruses, worms, Trojan horses, and other harmful or destructive content. May Digital disclaims any responsibility for any harm resulting from your use of non-May Digital websites and webpages.
8. Intellectual Property, Copyrights and Trademarks. This Agreement does not transfer from the Website and all its content (including without limitation, all the texts, images, visuals, software, design etc…) to you any Website or third party intellectual property. All right, title and interest of every kind and nature whatsoever in and to such property will remain the sole and exclusive property of May Digital or of its respective owners. You may not use, download, upload, modify, copy, reproduce, republish, post, transmit or distributed in any way any content code, data or materials on or available through the Website. You may only view, download, print or retain a copy of pages of the Website provided that your use of such content is strictly personal and not commercial.
Also, www.daddynutrition.com, the www.daddynutrition.com logo, and all other trademarks, service marks, graphics, logos but also products and services names used in connection with www.daddynutrition.com, or the Website are trademarks or registered trademarks of May Digital. Other trademarks, service marks, graphics and logos used in connection with the Website may be the trademarks of other third parties. Your use of the Website grants you no right or license to reproduce or otherwise use any May Digital or third-party trademarks.
11. Termination. May Digital may terminate your access to all or any part of the Website at any time, with or without cause, with or without notice, effective immediately. If you wish to terminate this Agreement, you may simply discontinue using the Website. All provisions of this Agreement which by their nature should survive termination shall survive termination, including, without limitation, Intellectual Property, Copyrights and Trademarks, Warranty Disclaimers, Indemnifications and Limitations of Liability.
12. DISCLAIMER OF WARRANTIES. THE WEBSITE IS PROVIDED “AS IS” AND “AS AVAILABLE”. MAY DIGITAL AND ITS AFFILIATES, DIRECTORS, OFFICERS, EMPLOYEES, AGENTS, OR SUPPLIERS AND LICENSORS HEREBY DISCLAIM ALL WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, THE WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, WARRANTY FOR INFORMATION, ANY WARRANTIES CONCERNING THE AVAILABILITY, PLAYABILITY, DISPLAYABILITY, ACCURACY, PRECISION, CORRECTNESS, THOROUGHNESS, COMPLETENESS, USEFULNESS, OR CONTENT OF INFORMATION, AND ANY WARRANTIES OF TITLE, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE AND NON-INFRINGEMENT. NEITHER MAY DIGITAL NOR ITS DIRECTORS, OFFICERS, EMPLOYEES, AGENTS, SUPPLIERS AND LICENSORS, WARRANTS THAT THE WEBSITE WILL BE TIMELY, SECURE, ERROR FREE OR THAT ACCESS THERETO WILL BE CONTINUOUS OR UNINTERRUPTED. MAY DIGITAL SHALL NOT BE LIABLE FOR, ANY DAMAGES TO, OR VIRUSES THAT MAY INFECT YOUR EQUIPMENT ON ACCOUNT OF YOUR ACCESS TO, USE OF, OR BROWSING IN THE WEBSITE OF ANY MATERIALS, DATA, TEXT, IMAGES, VIDEO CONTENT, OR AUDIO CONTENT FROM THE WEBSITE. MAY DIGITAL AND ITS AFFILIATES, SUPPLIERS AND LICENSORS DOES NOT WARRANT ANY PRODUCTS OR SERVICES ORDERED OR PROVIDED VIA THE WEBSITE. YOU UNDERSTAND THAT YOU DOWNLOAD FROM, OR OTHERWISE OBTAIN CONTENT OR SERVICES THROUGH, THE WEBSITE AT YOUR OWN DISCRETION AND RISK.
13. Limitation of Liability. In no event will May Digital, its affiliates, directors, officers, employees, agents or its suppliers or licensors, be liable with respect to any subject matter of this Agreement under any contract, negligence, strict liability or other legal or equitable theory for: (i) any direct, indirect, special, incidental, exemplary, punitive or consequential damages; (ii) the cost of procurement for substitute products or services; (iii) for interruption of use or loss or corruption of data; (iv) the loss of business, loss of profits or loss of sales, or (v) for any amounts that exceed the fees paid by you, if any, to May Digital under this Agreement during the twelve (12) month period prior to the cause of action. May Digital shall have no liability for any failure or delay due to matters beyond their reasonable control. The foregoing shall not apply to the extent prohibited by applicable law.
15. Indemnification. You agree to defend, indemnify and hold harmless May Digital, its affiliates, directors, officers, employees, agents or its suppliers or licensors from and against any and all claims, causes of action, obligations, damages, losses, liabilities, costs, debts and expenses, including attorneys’ fees, arising out of your use of the Website, including but not limited to your violation of the laws and of this Agreement. May Digital may assume the exclusive defense and control of any matter for which you have agreed to indemnify May Digital and you agrees to assist and cooperate with May Digital in the defense or settlement of any such matters.
16.1. Severability. If any part of this Agreement is held invalid or unenforceable, that part will be construed to reflect the parties’ original intent, and the remaining portions will remain in full force and effect.
16.2. Waiver. A waiver by either party of any term or condition of this Agreement or any breach thereof, in any one instance, will not waive such term or condition or any subsequent breach thereof.
16.3. Assignment. You may not assign your rights under this Agreement without the prior consent of May Digital; May Digital may assign its rights under this Agreement without condition.
16.4. Governing Law and Jurisdiction. This Agreement, any access to or use of the Website will be governed, construed and enforced in accordance with the laws of France, without regard to its conflict of laws rules. Any disputes arising out of or relating with this Agreement will be submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts located in Paris, France.
16.5. Entire Agreement. This Agreement constitutes the entire agreement between May Digital and you concerning the subject matter hereof, and they may only be modified by a written amendment signed by an authorized executive of May Digital, or by the posting by May Digital of a revised version.
16.6. Deposit Photos Notice. Deposit Photos images and visual representations may not be republished, retransmitted, reproduced, downloaded or otherwise used, except for downloading for personal, non-commercial use.
16.7. Changes to Terms of Services. May Digital reserves the right, at its sole discretion, to modify or replace any part of the Agreement. It is your responsibility to check the Agreement periodically for changes. Your continued use of or access to the Website following the posting of any changes to the Agreement constitutes acceptance of those changes. May Digital may also, in the future, offer new services and/or features through the Website (including, the release of new tools and resources). Such new features and/or services shall be subject to the terms and conditions of the Agreement.